1. Standard Deviation
- It is a measure that is used to quantify the amount of variation or dispersion of a set of data values.
- The "Population Standard Deviation": [biased] , is the average of x.
- The "Sample Standard Deviation": [unbiased]
- It's an important change that to
divide by N-1 (instead of N) when calculating a Sample Variance.
- Exponents() And Logarithms()
- Ask yourself this question: are we talking about inputs (cause of the change) or outputs (the actual change that happened?)
- Logarithms reveal the inputs that caused the growth
- Exponents find the final result of growth
- : is defined to be the rate of growth if we continually compound 100% return on smaller and smaller time periods: ,
- An Intuitive Guide To Exponential Functions & e
- Demystifying the Natural Logarithm (ln)