Now we have a new image - how do we find pedestrians in it?
* Start by taking a rectangular 82x36 patch in the image
* Keep stepping rectangle along all the way to the right with 4 pixels/step(always 5-8 pixels).
* Then move back to the left hand side but step down a bit too.
* Keep the steps until the last line.
* Now we initially start with a larger image patch (of the same aspect ratio)
* Each time we process the image patch, we're resizing the larger patch to a smaller image, then running that smaller image through the classifier.
- Hopefully, we will eventually get this: